Parana Bonsai
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Branquilho em Ingles para postagem em forum estrangeiros

Ir para baixo

Branquilho em Ingles para postagem em forum estrangeiros Empty Branquilho em Ingles para postagem em forum estrangeiros

Mensagem  Admin Ter Dez 13, 2011 2:23 pm

popular names

Sebastiana, Bertanha, white boy, leiteirinha, leiteirinha-the-verge-of-stream

scientific Name

Sebastiania commersoniana (Baill.) L.B.Sm. & Downs

Basionônio

Synonyms

Adenogyne brachyclada (Müll.Arg.) Klotzsch

Adenogyne marginata Klotzsch

family

Euphorbiaceae

type

Native, endemic to Brazil.

description

Thorny tree, 5 to 15 m in height, has elliptic or rounded crown. Stem has 30 to 50 cm in diameter usually armed with outer shell of brown color, slightly fissured, with dehiscence in rectangular strips and brown inner bark, when wounded releasing some white latex. Its leaves are simple, alternate, elliptic-lanceolate, leathery, semi-evergreen, glabrous, lower surface pubescent, shortly petiolate measure from 2 to 7 cm long by 1.5 to 3.5 cm wide. Are discolor, light green on the adaxial and the abaxial glaucous, with reddish hue in the autumn-winter. Show 1 to 3 glands at the base of the lamina and margin sawn. The flowers are small, yellow, arranged in terminal spikes 3-5 cm long. The fruits are globose capsules of brown, 8 to 10 mm in diameter, dehiscent, with three seeds inside. Flowering occurs from September to

November and fruiting from December to July.

Friends I have collected this plant to make a rescue in 2009, I believed would not survive because he had just been poison in the last place, where it was destroyed by agricultural machinery ....
She was about 2 meters and was reduced to about 60cm with the cutting machine, so I reversed the cuts and collected the plant ...

Branquilho em Ingles para postagem em forum estrangeiros PQAAAFp-WVLA5ziGkYYmJ6XCwjl3G5X7UBo5OJt32C-WBkXtBmkxCpFnpNp7fag77X_EecQO9hipCvvVuXUQIL4xKaUAm1T1UE8Olb5WGPuCYwaAzUFBjxmL_vTt
Branquilho em Ingles para postagem em forum estrangeiros PQAAANAVN5Ym_ftFGpA1qCc-8xOPYMjG3PBNWJKovAao3uiMtrPz_1MmgiQHLdP4A-8IfpcGVYsye9axsQHsNMICB4AAm1T1UKCy6w_3hReVmU6XABoEwIeINiAG

After 1 year of slow growth or no left 20 cm of branches on behalf of more than 30 worms that were destroying susbtrato, I decided to make a total exchange of this substrate ......
Using a piece of red earth
1 part of crushed
2 parts coarse sand river
2 parts of organic matter ....
Branquilho em Ingles para postagem em forum estrangeiros PQAAAPgH86hfO8hMESgDUfRjAN_GPFFf4kO_8H6nG0kn90hP1P7DzAHJqm-2t7jZxMufcWV6m7_ZEkyNUNwASvd9lR4Am1T1UE-ImIYIk49jggP4SkMtAmLWDMl9
So she said so in two months ....
Branquilho em Ingles para postagem em forum estrangeiros PQAAAAYp5snBS4UIwgmcpbcRTvWqws5RUhk3tDxaAyDktQmYeBKK7tq4iEJ9BtnEJHuTskkPcxmyA08SlAp5KDuwQjgAm1T1UP6JRZKQvLhOPDGW3KU4i9eEdJ8P
Where the first pruning was done to gain more secuncarios branches, and its trunk was brushed .....
Branquilho em Ingles para postagem em forum estrangeiros PQAAAB4jLo6bQhpcN61SgQj2tfFNJcVFDSBSj-Hrm-jBwQXsRuL_g2fyW4MyrbT3oM14EOH9MBKHK43MHFZlHAUqcwIAm1T1UDEWJ6L_IgmQc_cDlc1EBOAo6fUv
It was another year of low-growing free bench, where became a veritable forest .....
Unfortunately it did not take photos with large branches, but the result was the thickening of the branches primaries ....Branquilho em Ingles para postagem em forum estrangeiros PQAAAADTmr7Gdr5gZZyFaxpNOud25bRk9aM6imzmS4mdTn_PgdLmUdkfyNI1C8xfPAER5ZVeqgbM7jwrZVSov1Nf12kAm1T1UP3cZ16vPFWczWDAeO5I9ZUt2utr
Right at the base had a root that was above the others and very thin, so I decided to withdraw ...

Branquilho em Ingles para postagem em forum estrangeiros PQAAAGTep13tuZeS4CsQV4pyZv_1jNw18CPJ6LJclg5F-EBKOlEKAWdI1Y0EjFLth6oofr8O1GEGA2MWdCzOP1jF_WcAm1T1UERNuX4IOboi4cFSQ_Ngende-t-X
One of the dead branches tbm was removed, but still no work has been done to refine the cut ...

Branquilho em Ingles para postagem em forum estrangeiros PQAAAAGttinCopewxx5ilQ7iI-sFqCfYnxB3saLAEQ7RskWGRzY9-nrGb48AoIQ0SYjd3KFu_Suj9U1LfzYFN-bHAsoAm1T1UDLt_dhMmX14x_4Y9WosDBMB0ReW
I've been posting this photo with Google translator, sorry for the lack of English, but I will answer and asking for opinions on the conduct of this plant to me that this is about 3 years .....
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://paranabonsai.forumeiro.com

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo